Plans

Ahh so I am currently in class typing this because we have a work period today. I have worked a little bit, but I am tired and hungry and I figured this would keep me more awake. We only have like 20 minutes left in here so why not do something I enjoy...

Thank goodness (haha get it) it is only a two day week this week. Honestly, we should just have the whole week off, but whatever. So I have three FINAL papers due on December 6th. I have really only started on one of them. They are all 10 page papers. Sounds fun I know! Hopefully I can use the first few days of break to relax and hopefully on the last two days I can crank out some work. If I want to be less stressed when I get back I must do that because I have a presentation the Wednesday after break, so I really need to prepare for it. 

I am really looking forward to being home for 5 days. I have only been home three times this semester and its been for a max of two days. I went home last week for a doctors appointment and I was home for less than 24 hours. It was nice sleeping in my own bed though.

Being lazy is my number one priority, but let's be real I will probably get bored come Wednesday at 2 PM. I know I am pathetic and cannot be easily entertained. What stinks about this break is that it is a tease for Christmas break and when we come back we have to GRIND and everything is sped up. 

What do you have planned for Thanksgiving Break?

1 comment

  1. Hi Bailey! I totally relate, having only a few days off for Thanksgiving seems pointless to me. We should have the whole week to spend time with our friends and family! I don't have that crazy of plans for Thanksgiving. I am going back home and will be cooking for Thursday and also putting up and decorating our Christmas tree. I will probably have to fit homework in there too... we will see how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete