Have Fun


So, I was scrolling through Pinterest before bed and came across this watercolor print. "Have Fun" it said. For some reason, I just sat and meditated on it. That's something I wouldn't normally do. This weekend, I had been stressing out about taking my final exam for my online class, going to work on Monday, having wisdom teeth surgery and all that jazz. But I just stopped when I saw this pin. I'm all for a good time, but I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself and love to be in control. 

I'm writing this post to remind myself that first of all it's summer. I should be having fun. I should be having fun in everything I do whether its work or school. Even if there is something I don't want to do, I should look and think of the positives of all of these things and just have fun. Secondly, I need to branch out and get the stick out of my butt and enjoy the moments!

Are there any sayings you're trying to implement into your day to day life?
Bailey

No comments