Welcome, Welcome

Hi,

My name is Bailey and I'm an 18 year old college student living in North Carolina. Ever since high school, I've been reading fashion and lifestyle blogs. I even tried having a blog of my own. I didn't maintain it like I wanted and was very insecure about people finding it. Now, that I'm graduated I have learned since then that people's opinions don't always matter. In 2016, I hope I can contribute to the blogging world like I have always wanted to. I want to share my thoughts on fashion trends and just random things going on in my life.

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the leap into the blogging world! If you ever need help or want to collaborate, I'd be happy to.

    XOXO
    mQs
    www.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to follow along!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete