Our 3 Year Dating Anniversary

On Tuesday, Matthew and I celebrated 3 years of dating. Technically, our actual anniversary is Saturday, but Tuesday worked better with our schedules. We went to Charlotte (one of our favorite cities) and spent the day there!

Upon arrival, we immediately went to Shake Shack... Matthew had not been there since we went to New York for Thanksgiving 2 years ago! It was sooooo good per usual.
Afterwards, we went to SouthPark and Swoozies. Surprisingly, I did not find anything at the mall... (shocking, right!?) Then at Swoozies, Matthew bought me this hat as an anniversary gift. I have been wanting an aviate hat for a few months now and what a fun way to remember our trip to Charlotte!

Matthew had never been to my aunt's house that's about an hour away from Charlotte, so we decided to stop by there. It was such a beautiful day there and we got to explore their land on the gator!


We ended the night with dinner at Bonefish which was really good and different because I don't eat seafood that much, but I really enjoyed it.

Here's to many more years together!



No comments