Birthday Party Inspiration

Good morning!

My birthday is coming up in just a little over a week (July 21st to be exact). I really haven't had a party since I turned 19. That year, I asked for a surprise party and ended up with two! 

Now that I am finally away from home and have an apartment, I thought it would be fun (and nerve racking) to have my hometown and Chapel Hill worlds collide. Also, Pinterest has so many cute party decoration ideas that it was hard to resist to not plan something for my day!

I really think I'm going for a cactus/pineapple/gold theme. I have found some pieces at Target (hellooooo dollar section) and have searched Amazon and Pinterest as well. 

PARTY IN A CUP! Love this so much! $12 | Urban Outfitters Disco Cactus Sipper Cup

I found this cup at Urban Outfitters for $8 the other week with my mom. Everyone on their 21st has their special cup and I felt like this one really fit my theme!

CHEERS! Gold Mylar Balloons
These cheers balloons were in a pack at Target for like $5. I know you can find them almost anywhere for fairly cheap, so make sure you don't completely over pay!

Lastly, everyone seems to have a wall for photo ops which is one of the last decorations I am still trying to narrow my vision on. 

500 Likes, 19 Comments - Louisa@littlebigcompany (@littlebigcompany) on Instagram: “Streamer backdrop love by @florenceknows_____ ”

I really like this option, of course I wouldn't have the "one" balloons, but the "CHEERS" banner would be a good replacement! This could be done very easily on a budget as well!

Garden party 1st birthday for Zoe | Lynette Boyle Photography |  100 Layer Cakelet

I really like the pom poms from this backdrop as well and I found a party set on Amazon that had some similar. 

Side note: Amazon has some great party sets with balloons, streamers and tassel banners that end up being like 36 pieces all for $20 or less! I am tempted to order one myself, but there are so many options that I cannot commit just yet! If I go with one of them I will post about their quality and if it was worth it!


Do you have any party supply suggestions!?

xo,
Bailey

No comments