My Recent Purchases


Good morning, friends!

In preparation for my trip to Charleston and just wanting to vamp up my wardrobe for the summer, I am sharing some things I have purchased recently.

Bevello is my go to store. They have GREAT brands all of which are of great quality. I can always count on them having clothes that are in my "vision" of the perfect outfit. Since I am on the shorter side, I have really struggled trying to find a jumpsuit that won't swallow me whole. (I did find one at bevello, but I prefer the one I am sharing with you!) I have been loving this trend of the capri jumpsuits because they would fit me better. I found this one and it is perfect! The material is sooo soft and light aka perfect for Charleston! I will also be able to wear it on game days in August and September! (Go heels!) 
I have also been eyeing these trendy tortoise earrings as well through bevello's instagram for WEEKS. I love the twist on this classic print and I finally got them! I can't wait to pair them with my everyday outfits!

Next, I decided to update some parts of my make up routine at Sephora. I have seen so many recommendations for IT Cosmetics' CC cream "Your Skin but Better". I honestly do not have a make up "holy grail". My mom is constantly trying out new products and she's always switching up products. She's always giving me products that she's tried, but didn't care for so I would give them a try. I guess I get my desire to switch up my routine from her. I had been using Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. I have liked it, but I feel like my make up looks more oily. I have normal skin so I can definitely notice this difference. (Note: When I looked up the tinted moisturizer on Sephora's website to link it for you, I noticed that there is an oil free option... maybe I will give that a go next time)
Lastly, I had seen lots of recommendations for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Mini. I'm not a huge concealer girl, but I know I need to start adapting it into my everyday makeup routine. I love NARS products. They are all just really pretty to look at in the store lol. I have only used the Orgasm Blush Stick from NARS so I am excited to try a new NARS product!

What are your most recent summer purchases?

Bailey

1 comment

  1. That jumpsuit is SO cute Bailey!! It'll be perfect for Charleston! Let me know what you think of the Nars Concealer, it's been on my wishlist for a while!
    xo, Sydney
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete