What I'm Loving Lately

Hi friends!

Summer school is officially over and I am now adjusting to not having ANY due dates. I also started a new job this past week, so I am learning the ropes there. Here are just a few things I've been loving post-summer school!

1. Foreo Play- I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box and this was the main item I wanted from it. It is a face cleanser, BUT it syncs with an app and has skin sensors on the back that tell you how moisturized regions of your face are AND the age of your skin. I use the sensors before I wash and after (idk if that's normal, but it keeps me motivated). One day, prior to washing my face, it said my skin was 21 years old and then after washing it said my skin was 19 years old! Then, I skipped a few days of washing my face (oops!) and the sensors said my skin was 23 years old like whaaat?! Then I washed it and it said it was 21 years old. Also, when you wash your face with foreo, the vibrations pause when you have washed the area of your face long enough. I find this product really fascinating because I never wash my face with a cleanser.  I usually just use a hot rag in the shower before washing my body. BUT my skin rarely breaks out and when I would use cleansers I would actually break out.... weird I know. But I really love the analytical side of this product, so I can see what my skin needs!

2. Planet Fitness- Yes, there is a gym at my apartment, but I have literally been there once. I joined planet fitness because there are wayyyy more machines and I can watch TV while I work out without having to read the subtitles. I also am planning to meet with a trainer to get a work out routine in place. Something else I never do: work out. Before I joined Planet Fitness last week, I hadn't worked out since OCTOBER. Although, going to the gym is not a part of my everyday routine, I have enjoyed my membership at Planet Fitness thus far!

3. China Rich Girlfriend- Fun fact about me: I like to read. I discovered this last summer when I was only babysitting a couple of times a week, but needed to find something to do in my free time. I am a little behind on my summer reading this year. Last summer, I read about 8-10 books. I hadn't read that much since elementary school. I didn't get to read for fun during the school year and summer school because I was really busy and when I had free time I wanted to do literally anything else. (oh and I had to read for class ;) ) Anyways, this book is apart of the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy. China Rich Girlfriend is the second in the series. I'm really enjoying it, but am trying to figure out why it has this title and I'm almost 300 pages in, but I still like it! Last summer, I read a lot of Elin Hildenbrand and Emily Giffin. I hope to get my hands on Emily Giffin's new book after I finish this trilogy!

4. Straw bags- My mom bought me this bag for our trip to Charleston (!!!!!) coming up in August. Honestly, I have not had the chance to use the bag yet, but it is soooo cute! I am loving the straw bag trend this season. Take a cute bag + some espadrilles (another trend I am LOVING) and you have yourself a chic, on trend outfit!! Shamefully,  I will admit that I am already planning my outfits and photo ops in Charleston. I PRAY that I see a cast member from Southern Charm aka my inspiration for this trip! I have been watching the show from the very first season aka my JUNIOR year of high school and I am obsessed!!!!!!!!

What have you been loving so far this summer?

Bailey

No comments