New Chapter

Wow! Long time, no writing! 2017 has been CRAZY to say the least. It started off pretty rocky. April was definitely the turning point for the outlook on the year when I got accepted into my DREAM school! In two weeks, I will be moving to Chapel Hill where I will be attending the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! I cried when I received my acceptance letter! 

So that's why I am writing. I am hoping that I can find the time to maintain this blog more and I feel like I will more to share through new experiences and people I meet! Speaking of new people, I just got my roommate assignments the other night. One of the girls I'm living with I met on a tour and we just clicked and I think we will be great together. The other two girls living in the apartment are friends, we do not know each other. They seem SUPER sweet and I can't wait to see our friendships to begin forming! I am going to rush to hopefully meet more girls!

I am so ready for this next chapter in my life. I have been waiting for this day for about twenty years now and it is so great to see everything come together for once. 

Are you ready to go back to school?

Bailey


No comments