First Few Weeks

These past two weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least, but oh so fun! My roommates and I get along sooooo well. I have joined YoungLife on campus and I am in L O V E.  Everyone there is so sweet and Christ definitely shines through each and every person I have met.

My classes are meh. I'm taking a German History class... don't remember why I signed up for this. It is so hard. My teacher assigns us tons and tons of readings and I keep procrastinating them. I actually FORGOT to do a discussion board for the class. That was my wake up call to get more track of my assignments. And yes, I do own a planner. I'm in a 500 level class called "Digital Media Economics and Behavior". It was the only journalism class I could get into without actually being in the major for the time being.

Speaking of switching majors...I'm a psychology major. I took a career assessment the other day before class because I really am not sure what it is that I want to do. I really feel like I want to work in PR, but I just wanted to see what a good fit for me was. The test said I should be a psychology or education major. How crazy is that though?! But I really want to challenge myself and do PR and maybe minor in education because honestly, I've always wanted to be a teacher, I'm not confident if I could be in a classroom setting. 

I'm in a transfer seminar class which is fun because I am connecting with other junior transfers like me! I do have a comparative politics class, but we have only met twice, which is fine by me. 

I have actually just been hired to work in the Undergraduate Library a few hours a week which will be nice having a little bit of income. I didn't sign up for many hours because I really want to get adjusted and not overdo it. I have also been accepted as a team member for the campus fashion magazine for social media! I'm really excited for this. I'm not sure all it will entail, but I'm obsessed with blogs and fashion and social media so this is right up my alley. 

Recruitment was actually supposed to begin tonight and tomorrow, but there has been a virus outbreak in the Greek community! I hope everyone feels better soon!

How have your first few weeks of school been?

Bailey

No comments