Statement Earrings

Hello y'all!

As Valentine's Day approaches, I have been L O V I N G everyone's gift ideas in the blogosphere! My family came up for Parents' Weekend for Alpha Chi which was a lot of fun. My mom brought me my Valentine's gift/ care package. She brought me bandages for my knee because I fell on Franklin Street after we beat dook. (A whole other story for another day) She also brought me heart sugar cookies, candy, and some new Stella & Dot earrings that I have been eyeing! This leads me to what I came here for: statement earrings.

This school year, I have really began to try to accessorize more and earrings are definitely the easiest place to start! Here are some that I have gotten this school year that I love!


Stella & Dot: These are the exact earrings my mom got me! I am wearing them as we speak. They are much smaller than most statement earrings which is great! I love how they mirror each other, it is kind of a mind trip and oh so fun!


J. Crew Factory: I bought these earrings last weekend for only $15! Such a great steal I must say and they will be perfect for my Spring Break trip to St. Augustine! I can't wait to done these with all white looks!

Bevello: I bought these earrings from Bevello at the beginning of the school year! I bought blue because they are p e r f e c t for game days in football season! They are super lightweight and super fun!

Nordstrom: I could not find an image online of my exact earrings, but these are very similar and are from Nordstrom as well. Instead of pink poms, mine are gray. My wonderful boyfriend bought me these as a part of my Christmas present, plus two other pairs of earrings that I love. I get so many compliments when I wear these! I would definitely say that these are very out of my comfort zone. The poms are extra soft as well!


I could go on for days about all of my statement earrings, but I will end it here! If you are skeptical about trying some of these more trendier earrings, Kendra Scott earrings are phenomenal! They are definitely statement pieces and are great investments. I have tons of Kendra Scott earrings myself...definitely approve. I am dying to get my hands on some of their new spring line! (especially THESE!) They have changed it up, but have kept Kendra's classic look! 

Are you into statement earrings?

Bailey 

No comments