Early Summer Beauty Favs

Happy first day of Summer!

Today I am sharing some of my beauty favorites that I have been using constantly these past few weeks!


Neutrogena Hydroboost Moisturizer - GUYS, this stuff is amazing it is so light and feels great on my skin.  It is also veryyyy similar to the Clinique 72-hour Moisture Surge, but for a fraction of the price. I don't moisturize like I should so this travel size has lasted me a while and I truly do love it. 

Neutrogena Hydroboost Lip Shine - Yes I am sharing two lip glosses in this post but I love to change things up! I kept seeing people share this on their instagram in May and I had to try it out especially since it is a drugstore brand, I figured "why not?" When I went to Target to purchase there were few colors left and few quantities in those remaining colors! If you want a lip gloss to keep on hand, I highly recommend this Lip Shine!

Laneige Berry Lip Gloss - I actually received this in my Easter basket from my mom this year.  I had been wanting the overnight lip mask from Laneige, but honestly, I have gotten way more use out of this as I can toss it in my bag for on the go as well.  There are about four flavor options, but I love the pink tube.  It honestly tastes/smells like a Jelly Bean LipSmacker. This is a more luxurious lip gloss and makes me feel a little more put together when I wear it

Bad Gal BANG - I had been using the Better Than Sex mascara for a while, but it was starting to clump up and I figured it was time to toss it.  My mom had this unopened from a Nordstrom Sale where mascaras were buy two get the third free and she still had not gotten around to using it.  I have really enjoyed it and it doesn't flake off throughout the day!

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue- Okay so I have saved my absolute favorite for last!  This tinted moisturizer feels soooo good on my skin.  My friend and I were in Ulta a few weeks ago just trying out every product in typical Ulta fashion and we tried this and we were hooked!!!  I am almost out and I plan on repurchasing this again. I wear the shade Birch 1.5 and it matches my complexion perfectly! I would highly recommend this if you are in the market for a new foundation. It is very lightweight and great for these hot summer days! 


What beauty products have you been loving this summer?

Bailey

No comments