Post-Grad Plans



Good morning, friends!

It has been almost a whole month since I graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill in May.  I am writing to you from my home in Eastern North Carolina.

The week following the longest exam week ever (literally, so long... I had SIX exams) was quite fun.  I got to spend time with friends and relax.  My boyfriend's family, along with mine, had a nice lunch together at the Angus Barn in Raleigh. It was nice having all of our family in one place instead of splitting our time.

So what's next?

Beginning in July, I will begin work as a College Advisor for the Carolina College Advising Corps.  I will be working at a high school in my hometown which is kind of exciting and a relief in some regards. This was the job I wanted out of all of the ones I had applied for and it will be nice to face this new transition while living at home and having familiar faces around (and of course to be able to save money).

Until work begins,  I have just been relaxing at home, going to the gym and spending days at the pool.  My goal is to work on the blog a little more as well now that I have rested up!

What are your plans for the summer?

Bailey

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on CCAC. I had a lot of friends in the program and staying at home is such a great way to save money your first few years out of school!

    ReplyDelete