What's on My Christmas List


In the spirit of "vlogmas", I am going to be attempting to do blogmas here at Bailey's Bulletin and will be posting for the next 25 days.  Not sure how this going to go since next week I will be in Boston, but I have plenty of time to prepare.  
This is my first Christmas not in school.  It feels weird not having finals to worry about and at the same time I feel like I am having an identity crisis! I don't feel old enough to be done with school, but I am still too young (and broke) to buy every single person on my list a super nice gift.

Anyways, back to our regular programming, here are some of the things I am asking for this year. I have asked for a lot of clothes, but that can get repetitive as it just become pictures on pictures of sweaters!

David Yurman Crossover Ring - I received the matching bracelet to this for graduation this year and my mom and I talked about getting the ring to match as a Christmas gift.  I wear the bracelet almost everyday and I am sure I will do the same with the ring.

Barrington Gifts 'Kent Keyring Wallet' - I have loved Barrington Gifts for years now and still have yet to purchase anything from them as I have soooooo many nice bags as it is I haven't asked for one.  But lately I have been switching between my purse and work bag and ultimately forgot my wallet the other night.  I guess its time to attach my wallet to my keys.

Maui Jim Ah! Dang Sunglasses- I have been eyeing these since the summer and now its time I ask for them!  I have had my Ray Ban wayfarers since 2013 and they are starting to get a little beat up through daily wear and tear.  These are a classic look with more modern vibes and they aren't too big for my face!

Make Up Eraser - My grandma bought one of these from a vendor at one of my dance recitals in HIGH SCHOOL and I thought it was cool then. Now, I am seeing a lot more bloggers and influencers share this product all of a sudden.  It is really cool because you just wet the towel and wipe off your make up (then use a face wash to clean your face!!!) I think this simple tool will go a lot further than those single use towels. ;)

Starbucks Gift Card - Ever since this spring I have become a HUGE ICED COFFEE SNOB. I am not sure why??? It started because of school and I guess I finally acquired the taste for it.  I still cannot drink hot coffee unfortunately.  I have been spending a lot of money at Starbucks lately so why not stock up on some gift cards!?

No comments