My Newest Hobby

As y'all know, I am living at home while doing a service job through UNC.  Honestly, living at home can be lonely and often boring.  We have a gym membership that I take advantage of, but the classes are full of older people and are not the same energy as the classes I took on campus.  

I decided the best way for me to get work out classes in, in addition to the gym, was to go to one of the studios in Greenville and what better way to do it than with a friend!  My friend, Hannah, is a student at East Carolina University and lives in Greenville which is about 40 minutes from my house.  A few weeks ago, we decided to go to Pure Barre.  I have been wanting to join and had been afraid to do it alone.  This has allowed me to socialize with a friend and get a full body work out in once a week!

I wish I could do twice a week, but the drive can be a lot when I wake up at 6 every morning and by the time I leave work I hit the 5 o clock "traffic" (Greenville  has a terrible infrastructure imo). 

Pure Barre is a lot of fun. It's nice to go work out and no one really know who you are.  I am feeling more confident in my body already! I can't wait to see the results as I continue this journey.


PS If anyone wants to get some of their cool socks for Christmas, I'd appreciate it ;)

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the idea of Blogmas! I love Barre3 classes but I also have a commute now so I stick with a Saturday/Sunday schedule since driving to Chapel Hill from RTP afterwork doesn't always happen.

    ReplyDelete